International Shortfilm Festival
Important Points for Submission.
1. Submission Last Date- 15th November 2017 , Regular Entry Fee `1,000/-
2. The Aarambh International Short Film Festival is not responsible for lost, damaged, misdirected, postage due , stolen, or misappropriated entries.
3. DVDs submitted for selection will be considered as final and no changes will be entertained after submission. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to submit DVDS without any physical/quality defects.
4. The competition is open for professionals as well as students. No separate for student filmmakers. 5. The Festival is scheduled on 09th December 2017.
6. Also send an Email with completely lled Entry Form and soft copy of lm's poster to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. The 3rd Aarambh International Short Film Festival 2017 will send the applicant online receipt/acknowledgement for the official.
Following points may please be noted /checked before submission/sending the entry:
1. Complete entry form with signature
2. 2 copies of DVD of the lm
3. Entry fee of `1,000/-
4. Hard copy or soft copy of still photographs of production (minimum two, 4X6 size)
5. Films Poster Soft or Hard Copy (A4 size) if have.
Note: Festival once will confirm delivery of parcels which are included in your confirmation email & Contact Number.
Motto behind establishing Reet was to follow and keep alive our traditions.similarly starting up Aarambh international short film festival was our motto.To enhance the skills and talents of todays youth we have made this opportunity available.